|Agonia.Net | Policy | Mission||Contact | Participate|
|Article Communities Contest Essay Multimedia Personals Poetry Press Prose _QUOTE Screenplay Special|
￭ Echoes of the Past, Voices of the Present: A Comparative Study of 14th and 20th Century Poetry
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2012-01-29 | |
- I heard that life is short! Hm! Can I have insurance for this? Pleaseâ€¦
- Certainly. What kind of insurance would you like to have?
- Hm! I donâ€™t know, letâ€™s see! I found it! I would like to have insurance for a perfect life! Can you give me this?
- Sure, why not! But youâ€™ll have to go for sure to another department.
- But why? I tought that you can provide me this document over here. After all is just a piece of paper!
- Well, actually I canâ€™t! This requires a special treatment and a very delicate agreement and the prise is very expensive.
- Doesnâ€™t matter! I can afford to pay as much as it takes!
- I beg your pardon?
- You heard me well, old boy! In this special occasion the money doesnâ€™t count. I had dreamt all my life for this kind of insurance.
- If you have all the money in the world, why donâ€™t you make a life insurance? It will be more convenient.
- But I want to have something special, unique! Something just for myself!
- I seeâ€¦
- In this case, will you help me or not!
- Yes. I will help you gladly, but you must know this affair is a kind of illegal... is something against the rules!
- What on earth are you talking about it? You have to give me some explanations mister! Itâ€™s this or not an insurance company?
- Itâ€™s a little beat complicated.
- Iâ€™m not going anywhere and I really have all the time in the world, said the old man who was sitting on a chair in front of the desk.
|Home of Literature, Poetry and Culture. Write and enjoy articles, essays, prose, classic poetry and contests.|