|Agonia.Net | Policy | Mission||Contact | Participate|
|Article Communities Contest Essay Multimedia Personals Poetry Press Prose _QUOTE Screenplay Special|
￭ In our image and our likeness
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2012-02-06 | |
- What a beautiful painting, and what a beautiful man. But what is this? Oh, my God is raining! The painting, the imageâ€¦ the colours are drifted away under the cold drops of water.
- Damn it! said the vendor. They told me that is an oil painting, not a painting in water colours. Strange!
- Yes, it strange indeed because is really an oil paintingâ€¦ I canâ€™t believe what an ugly man had lived inside this beautiful shell. On his face you can see crimes, disasters, lies! In fact all the â€śbeautiesâ€ť of this world had lived under this golden painting. Well is just another Dorian Grey portrait. Well done to the portrait painter!
- Hey, miss would you like to buy this painting? Is two in oneâ€¦
- Of, youâ€™re right is two in one, indeed. When the beauty is gone remains only the beast. So is in the real life! Sir, keep it to you and let me give one piece of advice.
- Sure one sweet advice in change for a bitter rain!
- Next time when you get beautiful portraits, put them out of the reach of the sun and rain!
|Home of Literature, Poetry and Culture. Write and enjoy articles, essays, prose, classic poetry and contests.|