|Agonia.Net | Policy | Advertising||Contact | Participate|
|Poetry Personals Prose Screenplay Essay Press Article Communities Contest Special Literary Technique|
￭ (in the doorway)
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2011-01-10 | |
- Only that?
* I can be more anxious...
- How childish?
* As long as I have the time.
* Half past two in the morning.
* It's written on the ticket.
- Ticket !!!
* My journey is ... were I am going there is no need for a ticket
- Are you traveling alone?
* Just me and my thoughts
- Do they happen to have luggage?
* No, if I won't be able to house them anymore, I will definitely call for you!
- Do you have air sickness, motion sickness?
* Well I always have my head up high in the clouds...
- Do you travel often?
- How often?
* Every Tuesday and Sunday. I depart at 8:05 and return at 8:55.
- Only that much?
- Are you ready?
* For whom?
* For what?
- For the journey
* I have already arrived...
|Home of Literature, Poetry and Culture. Write and enjoy articles, essays, prose, classic poetry and contests.|