|Agonia.Net | Policy | Mission||Contact | Participate|
|Article Communities Contest Essay Multimedia Personals Poetry Press Prose _QUOTE Screenplay Special|
￭ in return for your navy blue shirt
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2008-04-28 | |
!Because this is only a sketch, I will omit some details!
1. In combating unemployment the government must not follow a certain theory, (example: nationalized or private propriety, planned or not planned economy) but to mix certain theories into getting effective results, depending on what is happening in the world and in his country, depending on the given situation.
2. Drastic reduction of taxes and abolishing special taxes of chosen products will result into a wave of consuming those certain products, and then by doing so, the production will increase as well as the state economy.
(This means production will increase by 50-100% in 2.5-3 years)
3. âToday freedom means desires and how to accomplish those desires, to put an end to them.â
After the fall of communism, the word âfreedomâ was spoken by all with delight, in exaltation. Cut to the point. Because of this exaltation, which was dominant in the Romanian mind and spirit, we forgot to ask ourselves what freedom is composed of, what freedom truly means. There are two types of freedom: I. Positive Freedom. II. Negative Freedom. Now positive freedom and negative freedom is very different from positive liberty and negative liberty, terms coined by Isaiah Berlin.
4. Positive Freedom is the freedom to need, a logical desire. Negative Freedom is the freedom to want, an illogical desire.
(It may be hard to understand but after you think about these terms, you will).
5. If -Need- is opposed to -Want- then -conscious will- is opposed to -unconscious will-.
6. -Need- represents evolution from a social, political, economical micro - point of view to a social, political, economical macro - point of view.
7. -Want- represents stagnation or slow development from a social, political, economical micro - point of view to a social, political, economical macro - point of view.
8. I am neither left, nor right - I am human. I began to write this political manifesto, humanistic political manifesto if I may say so to see and feel if there can, and if it can it must, be a political system that practices its human wisdom and spirit.
9. Plans for education, culture, health, environment, economy, transport, work and pensions, architecture and so on! I have new plans for all of these. Romania can raise in 5 years as no other country has risen before. But we did not, and still we do not because we have incompetent, hypocrite, corrupt with no knowledge and sense politicians.
10. Many working people have come to the point in which they steal to survive whilst politicians degenerate rob thousands of euros every day. To put an end to this â corruption, exploitation we must create a more drastic institution. An institution that will have its laws rooted in dignity, care, honesty! - - Honesty! - Freedom does not mean to be unjust! Freedom does not mean to be corrupt! - Honesty! Dignity! Caring of the people, which you must organize, as well! - - This is why I call upon in combating unemployment, and corruption. The government must not follow a certain theory, a left, a right, a center-left or a center-right theory but to mix theories into getting effective results, depending on what is happening in the world and in his country, depending on the given situation; analyzing at a micro level and at a macro level the social structure, the political structure and the economical structure. This means the abolition of these terms. This means Humanism! This means the future! A future in which men will work and be proud of it, and enjoy it because they will see the results in their own wallet! A future in which men will have time to think! To meditate upon other problems, not only about the material world, this -- today. Nevertheless, about tomorrow! Tomorrow, a brighter day may come! Tomorrow, with hope we will make Romania an educated, spiritual, caring, honest, proud of its culture, of its history, of its present and - future! A proud Romania! A Romania that many countries will look forward to visit, as now we need and want to visit others!
This means to be human! A man is not interested in who organizes him, if he has liberty. Liberty the gift from God or liberty the gift by birth, gift - right! A man is interested only in having freedom, a pleasant way of living, time to engage in cultural activities, time to indulge in activities he loves. Time constrains man. I often hear on the streets of Bucharest men and women complaining about time, about what I have said earlier. (sketch)
|Home of Literature, Poetry and Culture. Write and enjoy articles, essays, prose, classic poetry and contests.|